Yesterday's Crop

The crop at Scrapbook Paradise yesterday was lots of fun, even though it was short. Unfortunately, there were only 7 ladies signed up, so instead of a 12 hour crop, we had an 8 hour crop during store hours. The store has a 10 person minimum for the 12 hour crop, which I don't disagree with, but needless to say, I didn't get as much done as I wanted to, but that's always the case. However, I did get some fun things done.

First, I completed a trio of Birthday cards. I pieced both the landscape and the balloons, the first two are stitched, but I messed up the 3rd one and adhered it to the card before I remembered to stitch it, so the lines are drawn. 


I also needed to add a little Smooch Ink around the first two cards to make the Happy Birthday pop. 

The next task was another Birthday card for a friend of mine. I wanted it to say something like Old Guys Rule, but he would have taken offense, so I ended up with "Vintage Dude", Thanks for the suggestion Tawn!


The next project was for the Crop Chocolate Unofficial Recipe Challenge - I need to use the following ingredients 

1 Sheet White Cardstock
2 Different Patterned Papers
Ribbon, 2 different colors, you choose the length
A pinch of Bling
Something pink

I like challenges, as they make me think outside my box, this is what I came up with


Of course, as usual, I changed the recipe and added a third patterned paper. I always change the recipe when I cook something up.

The last pages I accomplished were of a trip to the Zoo last year, unfortunately, I'm having issues with getting it loaded here, but I used Bo Bunny's Zoology line. 

I hope that you all have a great week.

Dream Big!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the “Un”-Official Crop Chocolate blog hop!

Bountiful Borders - Welcome to the 2nd "Un-Official" Crop Chocolate Blog Hop!

Spring Break