Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stinkin' Cute!

So I'll bet when you saw the title, you thought oh, she's talking about the fur babies, while they are stinkin' cute, I'm actually referring to the treat holders that I made today.  Now to fill them with the treats.


So what do you think? These are for two of my favorite young ladies for halloween, I hope they enjoy them.

I also made a card for a baby shower next weekend, the theme of the shower is.....


you guessed it, Pirates...the inside of the cards says "to the newest member of the Kirby Crew"

My last 2 creations were Xmas Cards to add to the growing pile, since I have to make a total of 40 or so, If I keep going at this rate, I might have enough by Valentine's Day....


These were actually inspired by a card sample I saw on Pinterest.

So, it's been a busy weekend here in Reno, with the Nevada Day Parade on Saturday as well as attending a Pumpkin Walk last night. Unfortunately today I woke up with a sore throat, so I haven't felt like getting much done at all. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can finish the house cleaning after I hit the gym in the evening.

Keep Dreaming and have a Happy Halloween.
Blessed Be




4 comments:

  1. Great projects! I came from CC. (Scrap happy on CC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I love the owls. Are they cricut? or silhouette?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Camerageek, they are from Silhouette.

    ReplyDelete