Oldies Day at My House

So, I've been having kind of an "Oldies" Day today, and I'm not talking about my age!

I've listened to old music - on vinyl - specifically The Alan Parson's Project - Turn of a Friendly Card.
Watched old TV - Season 2 of the Bionic Woman on DVD
and finished an older project......a page that I had started for a Bo Bunny challenge a few months ago, the journaling just needed to finished. So, I took care of that today.

Here is the finished product. The challenge was to use a Bo Bunny line - here's one of my favorites "Flower Child" and use a French title, so I chose Amis Forever.


I also worked on some cards for some challenges on Crop Chocolate.

The first was for the weekly recipe challenge.


This weeks recipe is courtesy of Jazzy
a bit of black
something chipboard
3 buttons
a shade of blue
some stitching (real or faux)


Again, I'm having issues with the photos uploading. 

I also created a card for the Focus Group Challenge on Crop Chocolate, the only requirement was that it use 4 items purchased from Crop Chocolate


I also worked on a card for the Card scraplift tag game, but will be unable to reveal that card until it's revealed on the site. 

"Time...flowing like a river to the sea, to the sea."

Until my next entry.......Dream Big!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the “Un”-Official Crop Chocolate blog hop!

Bountiful Borders - Welcome to the 2nd "Un-Official" Crop Chocolate Blog Hop!

Spring Break