Busy Week Comes to an End

Wow, it sure has been a busy week, and I am so not ready to get back into the swing of work. With all of the side trips, I really haven't gotten a lot of crafting done, but I was able to complete a couple of items completed before all of the craziness began.

First, an update on my travels, on Monday my friend Deb and I headed down (or up) to Yosemite National Park - Tuolumne Meadows. The high country of Yosemite is amazingly beautiful and peaceful. There are very few people, compared to the valley area and you really get a chance to enjoy the area.


Deb and I at Olmstead Point


Yes, there's still snow at 10,000 feet.


Deb at the Tioga Pass Overlook

On my birthday, (Tues) we headed to Truckee for a quick walk and lunch and then off to Squaw Valley. 



Two Views of Squaw Valley

Since Tuesday, I've been trying to get back into the day to day swing of things. I did get the chance to frame the X-Stitch for my friend


I used Cadillac Pink Glimmer Mist to get the mat the correct color. I really liked how it turned out. 

I also made my Dad's birthday card......now to get it in the mail so it arrives by the 23rd.

Technical difficulties again......

Just for fun, here's a picture of Luna with her toy, she just looks cute.



I'm excited for next weekend and the crop at Scrapbook Paradise, my LSS. I should have a few new pages and such after 12 hours, I hope anyway. 

Until next time, Dream Big.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the “Un”-Official Crop Chocolate blog hop!

Bountiful Borders - Welcome to the 2nd "Un-Official" Crop Chocolate Blog Hop!

Spring Break