It's 2012!

Happy New Year!

OK, I'm running a little late this year, typical. December was busy as usual, and while I did spend some time crafting, I also did the shopping and the baking, and all of those holiday tasks, including a couple of parties and a crafty day with friends. I had the week between Christmas and New Years off as the office was closed, so I finally got down to some heavy duty crafting after the house got cleaned. I worked on a bunch of cards for card swaps and for a couple of birthdays. Here's some of my favorites.





These first four cards are from BG's Pyrus Card kit - I of course had to add some personal touches.


This is a card I made for one of my friends who lost her Dad, just before Christmas. Since it's also my first Christmas since my Dad passed away, I thought she'd like to know that someone was thinking of her.





Some Thank You cards that I sent to friends for my Christmas gifts.


While I was making cards, I decided to make this fun one. I love the saying.

Over New Year's weekend, I went to a 2 day crop at Scrapbook Paradise, I got quite a lot completed, including my cards for the card swap on Crop Chocolate, here's what I came up with.





I like them. I also did a couple of family themed layouts.


Unfortunately, this is the only one I photographed to date. I'll have to take pictures of the others later in the week for next weeks post.

Yesterday, I went to a friends house for a crop. We had a nice time and I got quite a bit accomplished. 


These are my ATC's for the swap at Crop Chocolate - I made 12 total. These were my prototypes.


This is an Easter Card I made for the CC Focus Group Stained Glass Challenge. 

And last, but not least, 

a birthday card for my oldest niece. Her birthday is the day after Easter this year.

I guess that's enough for now. One of my goals in this New Year is to blog once a week. So until next week.

Continue to Dream Big!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the “Un”-Official Crop Chocolate blog hop!

Bountiful Borders - Welcome to the 2nd "Un-Official" Crop Chocolate Blog Hop!

Spring Break