O Where O Where Did My Weekend Go?

I can't believe that Sunday is almost over. I've gotten nothing crafty done this weekend. I had planned to work on a layout for a donation scrapbook one of the girls on Crop Chocolate is doing, but only got as far as picking out the paper (I think). My assigned pages are for the month of July, should be easy right, but I'd deciding whether or not to go traditional (red, white and blue) or a little non-traditional, Imaginisce has a great line called "Berrylicious" which I really want to work with, bright summer colors. What do you think?

Yesterday, I spent the day doing some hiking up at Galena Creek park, it was windy, but really pretty. The creek is running really high, at the waterfalls it was very close to coming over the bridge. I think I will try to go out over Memorial Day weekend and do the Nature Trail at the South side of the park.

I think it might be time to go put the potatoes in the oven for dinner, baked potatoes, pulled pork and salad. The pork smells great so far.

If I get the chance to work on the donation page during the week, I'll post the outcome here.

Have a great week! Remember to Dream Big as the Ocean Blue!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the “Un”-Official Crop Chocolate blog hop!

Bountiful Borders - Welcome to the 2nd "Un-Official" Crop Chocolate Blog Hop!

Spring Break