Travel Album

So today, I finally got the chance to work on some pages for my friend Cindy's travel album. I was able to complete 1 full layout and finish up 2 that I had previously started.


This layout uses Basic Grey Kioshi, which is one of my favorites because of the color palette.

 Here I've used My Minds Eye - Abbey Road to highlight pictures of Ventura, CA and Six Flags.

I think this is my favorite, done with BoBunny - Flower Child, you can't see it very well, but I've also used Cinnamon Stickles on the lettering to make it pop a little more.

Tomorrow I'm making Mother's Day cards for my Stepmom and Grandma.

When you dream it might come true.....when you dream dream big.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the “Un”-Official Crop Chocolate blog hop!

Bountiful Borders - Welcome to the 2nd "Un-Official" Crop Chocolate Blog Hop!

Beginning Again...2015